This Treatment Policy strictly complies with the requirements of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of data (hereinafter "RGPD") and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter "LOPDGDD") and is intended to inform visitors of our website “https://www.irama.es/”, of everything related to the collection and processing of your personal data by IRAMA Project Integration SL (hereinafter "IRAMA").
IRAMA is committed to the protection and security of personal data that users or visitors to the web https://www.irama.es/ could provide us.
IRAMA reserves the right to modify and / or update this Policy periodically, in order to adapt it to the applicable legislation at any time, as well as IRAMA's legitimate practices. In any case, the content of the new policy will be published on the website and will be permanently available to visitors. Visitors are encouraged to read and refer to this Treatment Policy each time they access this website.
General access and navigation through the content displayed on the Web does not require registration by users.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
- Identity: IRAMA Project Integration S.L. (IRAMA)
- Address: Calle Rodríguez Arias 17, 4ª planta - 48011 Bilbao.
- C.I.F.: B95918660
- Phone: (+34) 944 677 443
- e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DOES IRAMA COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
IRAMA collects information from the user of this website at different times:
- Through email, where the user's email address is obtained and processed.
- Through the different data collection forms.
- While browsing the website, through Cookies. Check the Cookies Policy.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Fundamentally, identifying and contact data are collected.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA USED FOR?
We only process your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and we will not process your personal data incompatible with said purposes.
Some uses of the data are necessary (to comply with regulations and contracts) and others are additional (it depends on whether you give us your consent or that a legitimate interest is appreciated). Likewise, we may send you, if you authorize it, electronic communications that really interest you, for professional and promotional purposes about IRAMA activities and / or to improve the quality of our services and products.
In no case will IRAMA prepare commercial profiles based on the information provided.
HOW SHOULD I UPDATE MY PERSONAL DATA?
The visitor or user guarantees that the personal data provided to IRAMA through https://www.irama.es/, is truthful, correct, current and complete, and is responsible for communicating to IRAMA any modification or update thereof.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I GIVE IRAMA DATA FROM THIRD PARTIES?
In the event that the visitor or user includes personal data relating to natural persons other than himself, he must, prior to the inclusion or communication of his data to IRAMA, inform said persons about the content of this Policy. Of privacy. The visitor or user guarantees that they have obtained the prior consent of these third parties for the communication of their personal data to IRAMA.
WHEN IS IRAMA CONSIDERED TO BE AUTHORIZED FOR THE PROCESSING OF MY DATA?
Legitimation: when you accept the Data Treatment Policy and grant us your unequivocal, free and revocable consent to treat your personal data for the purposes described in this Data Treatment Policy and in each specific clause of each data collection form, or when the treatment is necessary for compliance with the contractual relationship with IRAMA and current legislation.
HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The data that you provide will be kept as long as it is necessary for the treatment that originated its collection and once completed, it will be kept for the legally established periods.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
As a user and interested, you can exercise the following rights established in the applicable regulations:
- Right of access to your personal data that allows you to contact us to find out whether or not we are treating your personal data.
- Right of rectification, through which you can obtain the rectification of your personal data that are inaccurate.
- Right of opposition, as its name indicates, means that you can object, in whole or in part, to our processing your personal data.
- Right of deletion to request the cancellation of the data.
- Right to limitation of treatment, which consists of you obtaining the limitation of the treatment of your data that we carry out from IRAMA.
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the validity of the treatment before withdrawal.
- Right to request portability, that is, that the personal data you have provided to us be returned or transmitted to another data controller, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format, without any impediment on the part of from IRAMA.
To exercise any of these rights, you must attach a photocopy of your ID or equivalent identification document, addressing IRAMA either to the postal address (Calle Rodríguez Arias 17, 4th floor - 48011 Bilbao), or via email (protecciondedatos @ irama .es indicating in the subject field: RGPD Rights).
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied from its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we treat and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, contact our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com